- New property registration and rental licensing requirements
- Baltimore Inclusionary Housing Requirements Study
NOTICE TO ALL DEVELOPERS
Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME)
Baltimore City Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) typically releases a Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) funding round for housing and community development projects in conjunction with the State’s 9% Low-Income Housing Tax Credit round in the Spring/Summer of each year.
NEW for 2023 – Due to the limited availability of HOME Investment Partnerships Program (“HOME”) funds relative to existing commitments, Baltimore City DHCD will delay its annual Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the available HOME Community Housing Development Organization (CHDO) funds until Summer 2023 at which time it will be issued in conjunction with a forthcoming NOFA for a portion of the City’s HOME-American Rescue Plan Program (HOME-ARP) Supplemental Allocation of $15,456,082 to serve individuals experiencing homelessness and related, special populations. LEARN MORE ABOUT NOFA FOR HOME
- LEARN about Rent Support Programs or other housing support services.
- Visit the Vacant Property Resources and Information Page
- FAQs for the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
Quick contact numbers for keys services:
|ePermits and Trades Licensing||443-984-1809|
|Property Licensing and Registration||410-396-3575|