- Public Comment Sought for Affordable Housing Trust Fund Notice of Funding Availability. Up to $7 million will be made available to support new construction of affordable rental housing and/or rehabilitaiton of existing rental projects for affordable housing. Learn More
- License Renewal Update - The 2024 renewal for your electrical, gas fitter, on-site utility registrations and demolition licenses will start on November 27, 2023. Please log into your online portal account on or after that date to renew for 2024. All current licenses/registrations will expire on December 31st.
- DHCD is providing up to $2.79 million ($1,500,000 for Impact Investment Areas and $1,290,000 for Middle Neighborhoods) in American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funds through the Developer Incentive Program. Each project is eligible to receive up to $50,000 per property of funding for homeownership projects. Learn More
- LEARN about the Housing Accelerator Fund
- LEARN about the Emergency Mortgage & Housing Assistance Program
- LEARN about Rent Support Programs or other housing support services.
- FAQs for the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
Quick contact numbers for keys services:
|ePermits and Trades Licensing||443-984-1809|
|Property Licensing and Registration||410-396-3575|