Community Land Trusts - Single Family Homeownership NOFA - Round Two: Up to $4 million is available for CLT initiatives through the City’s Affordable Housing Trust Fund. This NOFA’s projects support DHCD’s community development goals of meeting the demand for affordable housing and integrating land trust homes as part of a broader mixed-income housing strategy. View NOFA and application guidelines.
- The Inclusionary Housing Revisions Steering Committee is meeting Tuesday, September 14, at 4:30 p.m. DHCD is retaining Enterprise Community Partners and HRA Advisors to provide recommendations and guidance on improving the City’s Inclusionary Housing Requirements. This meeting will include a presentation of preliminary findings. Learn more.
- The Baltimore City COVID-19 Renter Relief Act (Bill 20-0526) prohibits landlords from announcing rent increases during a declared state of emergency and within the 90-day period after the state of emergency is lifted. It also prohibits fees for late payment or no payment of rent, as well as all rent increases that are scheduled to take place during the state of emergency.
NOTE: The state of emergency has been lifted as of July 1, 2021. September 30, 2021, will end the 90-day period after the state of emergency.
- LEARN ABOUT programs for Rent Support or other housing support services.
- Landlord License Renewal Notice: The state of emergency for Baltimore City was lifted as of July 1, 2021. The grace period for landlords to renew licenses expires 30 days after the state of emergency is listed.
- CFY 2021 Annual Action Plan Draft:
The draft is now available for review. Learn more.
Quick contact numbers for keys services:
|ePermits and Trades Licensing||443-984-1809|
|Property Licensing and Registration||410-396-3575|