- Fifth Substantial Amendment Revising the Baltimore City 2019 Program Year Annual Action Plan for CDBG-CV1 and CV3 Funded Activities
DHCD is proposing to amend the Annual Action Plan for Program Year 2019/City Fiscal Year 2020. Learn More
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund Notice of Funding Availability. Up to $7 million will be made available to support new construction of affordable rental housing and/or rehabilitaiton of existing rental projects for affordable housing. Learn More
- The Developer Incentive Program has been established to provide funding to organizations, non-profits, and single-family primary homeowners who are in the process completing extensive renovation of formerly vacant homes.
- VIEW DHCD Town Hall Power Point Presentation
- LEARN about the Housing Accelerator Fund
- LEARN about the Emergency Mortgage & Housing Assistance Program
- LEARN about Rent Support Programs or other housing support services.
- FAQs for the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
Quick contact numbers for keys services:
|ePermits and Trades Licensing
|Property Licensing and Registration