Community Catalyst Grants
Program supports neighborhood-based partner organizations and complements Neighborhood Impact Investment Fund
In 2018, the City of Baltimore launched the Community Catalyst Grants Program (CCG) to support locally driven community development work. The program provides up to $3 million in capital funds and up to $2 million in operating funds for community-driven revitalization efforts. CCG is a competitive awards program.
Eligible organizations include community development corporations, neighborhood-based development organizations, umbrella organizations and other neighborhood-based organizations. Eligible projects will support locally-driven revitalization initiatives and help advance neighborhood revitalization and transformation.
Operating grant applications were received during the first phase of the program and that applications process is now closed. Presently, DHCD is receiving applications for capital grants. Those applications are due on March 22, 2019.
Capital Grants Projects
- CCG Capital Grants Guidelines (Updated 2/8/19)
- CCG Notification of Changes to Guidelines
- CCG Capital Funds Application
- Development Budget Template
- Certification and Authorization Form
- Certification of Compliance
- Organizational Disclosures
- Owned Property Disclosures
- Request for Waiver
Additional Resources and Information
- CCG Written Questions & Answers from 2/26/19 Info Session
- CCG Questions & Answers from 2/26/19 Info Session
- CCG Written Questions & Answers from 2/6/19 Info Session
- CCG Questions & Answers from 2/6/19 Info Session
- CCG Info Session Attendees 2/6/19 Info Session
- Community Catalyst Grants Power Point Presentation