DHCD Issues RFP for Community Land Trust Consultant
Monday Apr 6th, 2020
The Baltimore City Department of Housing & Community Development (“DHCD”) has issued a Professional Services Request for Proposals (“RFP”) from qualified applicants interested in providing professional services and technical assistance to develop, fund, monitor, and support community land trusts as part of Baltimore City’s Affordable Housing Trust Fund.
Key deliverables include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the evaluation of the Department’s Notice of Funding Availability (“NOFA”) submissions and award recommendations;
- Drafting funding agreements to make Trust Funds available;
- Feasibility studies of proposed land trust financing;
- Reviewing ground leases, maintenance agreements, contracts of sales, internal compliance and monitoring platforms, and
- Overall evaluation and structuring of the Land Trust program.