This section prosecutes housing code violators.
The primary responsibility for enforcing the zoning, building and related codes of Baltimore City lies with the Housing Inspections Services Division of HCD. When violators fail to comply voluntarily with the notices issued by those inspectors, the matter is referred to the Housing Inspection Services Division's Legal Section for review.
Find out more about us.
Cases scheduled for court on any day/date range, in any given neighborhood, or by a specific address.
July 15, 2020
- 2032 W. Pratt Street at 1pm
- 501 S. Gilmor Street at 1:30pm
- 4600 Pall Mall Road at 2pm
- 1101 N. Carrollton Avenue at 2:30pm
- 3608 Lucille Avenue at 3pm
July 16, 2020
- 32 S Franklintown Road at 1pm
- 2204 Frederick Avenue at 1:30pm
- 2809 W. Coldspring Lane at 2pm
- 2136 Annapolis Road at 2:30pm
- 12 S. Franklintown Road at 3pm
Find cases that have been forwarded to the Legal Section; where they are in the process; what happened in court.
Search city addresses and neighborhoods for active violation notices.
Find Inspector names and contact information by specific address.