How To Buy A City-Owned Property
Purchase your property directly from the City of Baltimore. Our housing inventory crosses many neighborhoods and provides the buyer with various amenities and characteristics.
Our Neighborhood Development Officers are divided by region they are here to help you with your purchase.
To learn what areas our Neighborhood Development Officers are focused in, use our Neighborhood Development Officer Map.
If you have any questions about purchasing property or the overall process, contact us.
- Review and sign your contract
- Submit a check for 10% of the purchase price
- Choose a title company for your settlement
- You have 12 months to complete the job
- You must register your property with the Baltimore City permit office
- You must provide project updates as a part of your contract compliance