How To Buy A City-Owned Property
Purchase your property directly from the City of Baltimore. Our housing inventory crosses many neighborhoods and provides the buyer with various amenities and characteristics.
Our Neighborhood Development Officers are divided by region they are here to help you with your purchase.
Click here to view what areas our Neighborhood Development Officers are focused in.
Click here to contact us with any questions you may have about the purchase or the process.
- Review and sign your contract
- Submit a check for 10% of the purchase price
- Choose a title company for your settlement
- You have 12 months to complete the job
- You must register your property with the Baltimore City permit office
- You must provide project updates as a part of your contract compliance