411 E. Old Cold Spring Lane
|Lot Size:||4.8 acres|
This property is located in Guilford, one of Baltimore prominent and historic neighborhoods in the northern section of the city. The former Guilford Elementary School was constructed in 1916, and was renovated in 1976 and 1991. This property sits on approximately 4.8 acres and has a building area of 65,851 square feet. It consists of two buidling units, each with one story, and includes 30 parking spaces in an open lot, a playground, small offices, classrooms, a kitchen, and a modular building. The facility is constructed of steel frame with concrete-topped metal decks.
Guilford is minutes from the Johns Hopkins Homewood campus, Loyola University Maryland, Notre Dame of Maryland University, an array of excellent neighborhood restaurants, the Baltimore Museum of Art, and the City’s finest public and private schools.
The Guilford Association, Guilford’s Homeowner Association, represents the community and serves as liaison with City agencies, addresses concerns of the community, coordinates communications, organizes community events for all ages and most importantly, oversees and enforces the Deed and Agreement. Learn more.
View the Facility Condition Assessment