1807 Harlem Avenue
|Lot Size:||1.12 acres|
This property, located in Harlem Park, is one of West Baltimore's historic and archecturally attractive neighborhoods. The former Harriet Tubman Elementary School, and later the Roots and Branches Charter School, was constructed in 1976. It sits on approximately 1.12 acres and has a building area of 48.600 square feet. This property is one building unit, with two stories and includes a small parking area, playground, basketball court, cafeteria, kitchen, onsite garden, and classrooms. The building is constructed of concrete masonry with bearing walls and steel-framed roofs.
Harlem Park is located south of the Sandtown Winchester neighborhood and north of the Franklin Square neighborhood. The up-and-coming West Baltimore community is conveniently located along the corridor of U.S. Route 40 and is minutes from the West Baltimore MARC Penn Line train station.
Currently, there is residential development happening in the 1500-1600 block of Edmondson Avenue and in the 500 block of N. Gilmor Street. Additionally, the Sandtown-Winchester and Harlem Park neighborhood associations are actively updating their neighborhood Master Plans with goals of strengthening occupancy and energizing both neighborhoods. Learn more.
Submit an Expression of Interest now.