1600 E. Arlington Avenue
|Lot Size:||1.86 acres|
This property is located in Stonewood-Pentwood-Winston (SPW). The former Lois T. Murray Special Education School, constructed in 1977, sits on approximately 1.86 acres and has a building area size of 20,725 square feet. It is a one-building unit with one story and includes 28 parking spaces in an open lot, a play structure, main-entry corridor, offices, small pool, locker room, gym, central classroom units and cafeteria. The building is constructed of masonry bearing walls with steel framed roofs.
With a population of 4,747, SPW offers residents an urban/suburban mix as 64 percent of the residents own their homes. The neighborhood features predominantly two-story, brick rowhomes at a median home value of $152,735.
SPW is named after the three main streets in the community. It is bordered on both sides by busy thoroughfares (Hillen Road and Loch Raven Boulevard) and on the north and south by city parks (Chinquapin and Pentwood). SPW is just west of Morgan State University, Maryland’s premier urban research institute.
The MTA services Loch Raven Boulevard and East Cold Spring Lane. Nearby public transportation to BWI Airport (35 minutes), Charles Center Station (20 minutes) and Penn Station (15 minutes) is conveniently accessible. Learn more.
View Facility Condition Assessment Report
Submit an Expression of Interest now.