DHCD COVID-19 UPDATES
To view a snapshot of the current status of DHCD operations, click HERE.
See more detailed overview of DHCD Emergency Response and Action Plan HERE.
- SUSPENDED - In-person services for permits and plans review (construction/building permits).
- SUSPENDED - In-person services for licensing and registration (property, contractors, and alarms).
- Permits and Plans Review: 443-984-1809
- Licensing and Registration: 410-396-3575
- Building Inspections: 410-396-3470
- Electrical/Mechanical/Plumbing Inspections: 410-361-9270
- Construction inspections are continuing, with some modifications to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- All occupied interior inspections are being handled on a case-by-case basis.
- The Summer Food Service Program is now accepting applications to be a site during the COVID-19 school closures. If you are interested in becoming a site during this time to serve "grab and go" meals, please click HERE for more information.
- A list of current locations for mobile delivery is available HERE. Mobile meal trucks will deliver free breakfast and lunch for youth seven days a week.